onlyfy one is part of the extensive XING service operated by New Work SE, which pursues the aim of improving and simplifying users’ working lives with a variety of applications (onlyfy one, as well as the XING social network, kununu, etc.), and creates a more fulfilling working world of work for individuals while boosting the performance of companies. As part of the extensive XING service, onlyfy one is an online platform on which or through which talent and companies meet. On or respectively via onlyfy one, companies can, for example, publish job ads, identify interesting talented individuals (where applicable including from the XING professional network), receive and manage applications, and enter into dialogue with talented individuals and applicants. New Work SE supports this coming together of talented individuals and companies on and via onlyfy one. This takes place through, for example, talented individuals being recommended and displayed in the business customer’s company account, as well as through the generation and provision of recruitment-relevant information and analysis based on data that New Work SE processes in onlyfy one and, where applicable, in other XING applications or outside them.
With regard to interaction within the company account of Chrono24 GmbH, Chrono24 GmbH and New Work SE have shared responsibility pursuant to Article 26 GDPR, as they jointly determine the purposes and means of processing pursuant to Article 4 (7) GDPR. The current version of the agreement on shared responsibility pursuant to Article 26 GDPR, which New Work SE concludes with companies that use onlyfy one, can be viewed here https://www.xing.com/terms/onlyfy-one to gain information on the key aspects of the agreement.
You can pause the creation of your online application at any time and continue at a later point. Cookies are used for this purpose. The data you provide to create the user account, as well as any uploaded documents, are recorded in the company account of Chrono24 GmbH in onlyfy one. The data remains recorded even if an application is paused and/or not completed. In this case, your application is flagged as incomplete and the data remains visible to Chrono24 GmbH only.
The data you have provided as part of the online application can be read, edited, or updated in your candidate profile at any time.
If the calendar function is used, your data is processed during and for the purpose of setting appointments within the application process. The legal basis is Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR. The calendar function is provided by an IT service provider (Cronofy Ltd., United Kingdom). The United Kingdom is classified as a secure third country based on the adequacy decision of the European Commission. Further information on data protection at Cronofy is available here: https://www.cronofy.com/gdpr/ and https://docs.cronofy.com/policies/privacy-notice/
If you use the apply using the WhatsApp function, your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time, forms the legal basis for communication (Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR). When applying via WhatsApp, all required applicant information is requested during a WhatsApp chat. The data is then sent directly to onlyfy one through a service provider, and is processed further there as part of and for the purpose of the normal application process.
The apply via WhatsApp function is provided by an IT service provider (PitchYou) that can gain access to your data for this purpose. More information is available here: https://www.pitchyou.de/en/pitchyou-gdpr.
Please note that you use your personal WhatsApp account for applications, and therefore we cannot rule out that messages will be transferred, to the USA in particular. The USA is currently considered an insecure third country, which means that it may not be able to guarantee EU data protection standards. Sending the application may involve certain data protection risks (e.g. unauthorised access to your data by US security agencies). However, the sent and received messages are encrypted end-to-end.
WhatsApp data protection information, such as its processing or exercising of data protection rights with regard to WhatsApp is available here: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/privacy-policy-eea.
If you want to withdraw consent, please contact email@example.com
Data Privacy Information
1. General information
a) Who is responsible for data processing?
The "controller" according to Art. 4(7) GDPR is:
MPN GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Chrono24")
b) How can I contact the data privacy officer?
For questions about data privacy, please contact our data privacy officer. You can reach our company data privacy officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or at the above-mentioned address (Attn: Data Privacy Department).
2. What constitutes "personal data"?
According to Art. 4(1) GDPR, personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
3. Which data is used?
The following data/types of data are processed as part of the application process:
4. Why do we process your data and on what legal grounds?
a) Data processing for purposes of employment – Section 26 BDSG (German Data Protection Act)
Your personal data is used to select personnel to fill open positions or, in other words, for initiating an employment contract. The necessity and scope of data collection are determined based on the position to be filled, among other factors. More extensive data collection may be required if the desired position is associated with particularly confidential duties, entails significant responsibilities in the areas of human resources and/or finance, or has certain physical and health requirements. The legal basis is Section 26(1) of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG).
b) Consent – Art. 6(1)(a) and Art. 9(2)(1) GDPR, Section 26(2) BDSG
If you have voluntarily consented to us processing specific personal data, this consent then forms the legal basis for processing said data.
We process your personal data based on your consent in the following instances:
Transmission to other members of the Chrono24 Group, i.e., we share the documents you provide with other group members to get your applicant data to the appropriate destination for the position you applied for. Since our HR department is part of MPN GmbH but we primarily list positions for Chrono24 GmbH, you may have to consent to us sharing your applicant data across the entire group to successfully participate in the application process. Otherwise, we are legally not allowed to share the documents you provide with other members of the Chrono24 Group.
If we process your data based on your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time with future effect. Please inform us of this revocation by sending an email to email@example.com. The legality of processing your data up to the time of revocation remains unaffected.
c) Data processing based on a legitimate interest – Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR
In certain cases, we process your data to safeguard our legitimate interests or those of a third party. For example, a "legitimate interest" applies if your data is required to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims in connection with the application process (e.g., claims related to the General Equal Treatment Act). In the event of a legal dispute, we have a legitimate interest in processing the data for evidential purposes.
d) Feedback surveys
In the interest of optimizing our application process and improving as an employer, we offer you the opportunity to provide personal feedback. For this purpose, we will send a feedback survey to your specified email address. If you participate in the survey, our service provider Prescreen (see item 5: “Who will receive your data?”) will collect the following data: your feedback and the position title, position location, job category, and type of employment for which you have applied. This information will then be forwarded to kununu GmbH (and possibly other verified evaluation platforms) and published there anonymously (i.e., without a name). Kununu cannot establish a relationship between the data and your person. However, please note that other parties, such as your employer, may be able to identify you based on the information provided in the published feedback.
5. Who will receive your data?
Your data is processed by our HR department, which is part of MPN GmbH. However, both internal and external parties are involved in processing your data. Internal parties may include departments within Chrono24. External parties may include members of the Chrono24 Group and service providers used while processing your application.
With your permission, your data will be shared with other members of the Chrono24 Group if the position you applied for was listed by that particular group member. Below is a list of members of the Chrono24 Group:
6. How long is your data stored?
(1) We store your personal data for as long as it takes to make a decision concerning your application. If you are not hired for the position in question, we may retain your data to the extent necessary for defending against possible legal claims. Applicant data is usually deleted 6 months after the conclusion of the application process.
(2) If you are not hired but consented to us saving your data (“candidate pool”), we will store your data until you revoke your consent or for a maximum of 24 months. Under specific circumstances, we may store your data beyond that time period for the purpose of defending against possible legal claims.
(3) If you withdraw your application before the end of the application process (i.e., if you delete your data and account), the stored data will be inaccessible for the remainder of the application process and permanently deleted 6 months after the end of the application process.
(4) If you no longer use your candidate profile and have not consented to extended data storage in the candidate pool, the data will be deleted within 6 months of the application process ending.
(5) You can delete your candidate profile and application documents, submit a deletion request, or request a restriction to processing at any time.
7. What rights do you have regarding the processing of your data?
(1) You can request information about whether we are storing your personal data. Upon request, we will provide the following information: what data is involved, the purpose behind that data's processing, who the data has been shared with, how long the data will be stored, and what other rights you have in relation to this data.
(2) You have the right to rectification or erasure of your data. Furthermore, you can request that we make all the personal data you have shared with us available to you, another person, or a company of your choosing in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
(3) You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you. Within the context of the application process, we do not use any exclusively automated processes when making decisions.
(4) You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of your personal data based on Art. 6(1)(e) GDPR (data processing for reasons of public interest) or Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR (data processing for the safeguarding of a legitimate interest), including profiling based on these provisions. If you file an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds that either override your interests, rights, and freedoms or are necessary for establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims.
(5) You have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
(6) To exercise your rights, you can contact our data privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our data privacy team at email@example.com. We will process your request as quickly as possible according to legal requirements and inform you of the measures we have taken or will take.
8. Are you obligated to provide your personal data?
The provision of personal data is required neither by law nor by contract, nor are you obligated to provide personal data. However, the provision of personal data is required for conducting the application process. In other words: If you do not provide us with any personal data along with your application, we cannot consider your application.
9. What happens if you interrupt your online application?
You can interrupt the creation of your online application at any time and continue it later. The platform uses the technically necessary cookies for this purpose. Data is transferred to jobbase.io during the application process. In other words: The data you have provided for the creation of a user account and any uploaded documents are collected by jobbase.io. The data remains there if you interrupt and/or do not conclude an application. In this case, your application is marked as incomplete, but the data remains visible to our company to a limited extent.
You can view, edit, or update the data you have provided as part of the online application in your candidate profile at any time.
If you make no further changes in your candidate profile, such as concluding an ongoing application, starting a new application, or changing the data of an existing application, your data will be deleted within 6 months of completing the last active application process.
You can submit a request for the erasure of your candidate profile and your application documents at any time. After the request for erasure has been submitted, you will be informed of the exact erasure date, and your data will be automatically deleted according to the conditions established in this Data Privacy Declaration.
10. Addendum to the Data Protection Declaration by Prescreen
Chrono24 is not responsible for the data processing described below; the controller in this case is Prescreen:
Prescreen International GmbH
Mariahilfer Strasse 17
If you have any questions for Prescreen International GmbH regarding data privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) Automated collection of usage data
When accessing the domain jobbase.io, your web browser automatically sends certain usage data for technical reasons. This information is stored separately from other data in log files. Prescreen collects the following information:
The e-recruiting system requires this data for its functionality, stability, and security. Prescreen stores the data for a period of 12 months. Data required for evidential purposes will be stored beyond this period until the respective case comes to a conclusive resolution.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Prescreen uses the following cookies:
This cookie identifies the user while they are using Prescreen. This cookie is essential for the website to function correctly. The cookie is valid only until the user closes their browser.
Until the browser window is closed (session cookie)
This cookie serves to restore an expired session. This cookie is essential for the website to function correctly.
The cookie expires after 2 weeks.